Eyelash Extensions Denver
Full Set / $200
Lash Fill - 2 Weeks / $65
Lash Fill - 3 Weeks / $80
What to expect
- your lash stylist will choose the best lash thickness, length and shape for the look you desire in the healthiest way possible. By analyzing your natural lashes first, we are able to determine what might be too "heavy" for your natural lashes, minimizing any risk of causing damage.
- You will be required to lay still for up to 2 hours, so it is recommended to use the restroom before we get started.
- We also ask that you limit your conversation with the technician during the application process. They are working very close to your eyes and need your eyelids relaxed for accurate lash isolation and application. Many clients bring an eBook or headphones to listen to music while they are in their service or even fall asleep, which is completely normal.
Please come to your appointment with CLEAN lashes. That means no eye liner, no mascara! If you have waterproof mascara on, there is a chance we will need to reschedule because it takes too long to remove properly. Once you have lash extensions you shouldn't be using mascara at all.
The 24 hour curing period is vital for maximum lash retention. Please follow these simple guidelines
- Keep your eyelashes COMPLETELY DRY for the full 24 hour curing period. Getting them wet will cause premature shedding.
- This means avoiding Steam from sweating + working out, showering or cooking, saunas, and moisture from facial services If you must wash your face, please use a washcloth and avoid your lash line.
- Don't apply any cosmetics or skin care products around your eye area.
- If you wear contacts, try wearing glasses for the first 24 hours if you can
After the 24 hour curing period:
At this point your lashes are resistant to water and sweat. Feel free to get them wet without worry. For maximum lash retention and HEALTHY lash care, here are a few tips:
- Avoid oil based skincare products around the eye. Oil breaks down the lash adhesive and can cause premature shedding.
- Avoid wearing mascara. It clumps the extensions together, lessens the life of them and is extremely difficult to remove.
- Remove eye make up with an oil and glycol-free makeup remover.
- Clean your lashes with a foaming lash cleanser or oil free cleanser diluted with water that wont irritate the eyes. Simply using distilled water works as well. Use a soft eye shadow brush to cleanse your lashes at the lash line. After cleansing them or any time they get wet, use your clean mascara wand to brush away any debris and to help separate your lashes so they do not dry clumped together.
What to expect over the next couple weeks
- Lash extensions shed with your natural eyelashes. Typically, you lose between 1 and 6 natural lashes, per eye, everyday. As you begin to lose more over the course of the next 2-3 weeks, you can opt for a lash fill. This is where lashes are applied to the areas that have shed.
- If it has been more than two weeks since your last visit, we recommend that you book the next level up to allow your technician enough time to remove grown out extensions and replace them with the new ones. Waiting too long, when too many lashes have shed, can result in having to get a new full set. If at any time you have less than 30% extensions per eye, the purchase of a full set will be required. It is much more cost effective to keep up with your fill appointments.